Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Wave Tsunami

The Wave.

Hearing of the Tsunami is just freaky. When I was around 14 I remember having a dream again and again. It is of a huge Wave coming at me. In the wave are buildings, trees, houses, and everything that belongs to life. I remember standing on a beach looking up at it and watching it come towards me. It is about 50 feet high and I remember thinking that it makes no sense to run, we are all doomed.

Years later I found out that there are many of us who have this recurring dream and that we all go back to “ATLANTIS”. What do I think of that? Well…I do think it goes back to a past life. Whether Atlantis, or Lumaria, does not really matter. Or maybe just an island where I lived.
Although the strength of memory leads me to think it probably was Atlantis/Lumaria. I have a couple of recurring dreams/memories. I will talk about them as I continue to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home