Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ghosties

Hello kinksters…

recently I went to a “spiritwalk” put on by a woman named Trish who started an organization called www.friendsofthedead.com (and no we did not do that ugly site for her…yeeeech), it took place in Tombstone.

We did not expect anything spectacular, it was kinda just something to do. We did not even take a camera. Fortunately we did have our cell phones which have a camera in them.

We took some random pictures and 4 of them show “something”. One has a face in a light!

When we were on the walk, I felt a childlike presence kick me. I asked Ellen to photograph me which she did. The two pictures taken have what is called a “rod” in the picture!

We loved it and are going to do another walk on our own this Sat 10:30 PM. Meet in front of the BirdCage!

Pls let me know if you are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home