Saturday, January 15, 2005

Healthy...

Working Out???

It is truly my belief that most of is do not “want” to be healthy. Now, I don’t think we sit down and say: “I don’t want to be healthy” ….I do think underneath the first layer, none of us want to be!

There is more than just what is on the surface. I am not sure we can just work on one aspect of health. And, by the way…many of our unhealthy behaviors have something to do with what is called “obsession”. For many years in many ways I have worked on getting rid of my obsessive self…or my obsessive behavior. TO NO AVAIL….

What I have been able to do is, transfer my behavior. To create a new obsession that served me more appropriately.

I first utilized this method by getting involved in the Martial Arts. Aikido in particular. Although since then I have studied various arts…Aikido is my main Art.

Since I hate exercise this was the perfect choice. It gave me movement as well as intellectual stimulation, the by-product was spiritual and emotional growth…. besides being able to kick ass.

Ultimately, it all comes down to a decision!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home