Saturday, February 05, 2005

Responsibility

Responsibility

Whose responsibility is it? Of course I am looking at life from the TOP perspective. My goals come from a Dominant Heart…period.

Having said that, I want to help you understand both sides of the equation. First of all, as I have said before, everyone is responsible for himself or herself. Each, especially the Subby, needs to respect and love them.

And from there, we find them beautiful, attractive, and enticing. Hear me, think back. When you have been most desirable has been when you are settled in yourself. And, when you least expected to be “found”.

So…when you are hungry for action…you must approach it from the appropriate space. If you say to your TOP. I want to play, or lets play or whatever mundane way you put it out there ….you will turn me off that is for sure.

I have said it many times. It is really easy to get me to ….you go into role, let me feel “special” and “work” me with your energy. Learn me, as I do you. Give me the energy/respect and let me feel what you want….what you are fantasizing about. Don’t make any assumptions, let me come to you…

Then we begin the “dance”

Creating the scene is done by me as the TOP, using you to help. Usually I say to the bottom, we use your mind. In other words, I explore you and create with that. Other TOPs may do it differently, but this is how I do it.
I am very exacting and into my “role”, although I have an everyday life, my TOP persona bleeds through. There is no doubt in anyone’s mind who and what I am. I do not hide my Leather nor my queerness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home