Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Power

All Tops/Doms are the same. We want to feel total and absolute..If you make us feel we are a deity you idolize we melt. Now, of course we probably won’t show you but…all the same…we melt.

Many a bottom has been frustrated with me…As I tell them…”I’m easy” do what you do in a submissive way…and you can et just about anything from me. That means deal with it from sub space.

If you just say…I need to get laid or whatever…I WILL take note, but that does not mean anything will happen. If you get on your hands and knees and crawl to me with my strap in your mouth…well that isssssssss another story.

When I was in San Francisco this summer. A woman was soliciting me to do a “scene” with her. Within moments she had dropped to her knees and removed the collar I wear on my boot , with her teeth. I must say…that did it…we played that night and had a great time.

So, ultimately it is about power. I want it. I crave it. I wield it. It is mine. It is who I am.

Give it up to me and we will be very happy.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home