Saturday, February 05, 2005

Public or Private Play

Many when they are at the beginning of their S/m road, believe in playing privately. They like the intimacy. I contend playing privately is a mistake. Something that is done, but seasoned players, I believe, enjoy the things that go with public play.

The first being the exhibitionism. Being able to watch a good scene, or doing one for others is Hottttttt.

You get to ride the energy of the other scenes happening in the dungeon, as well as mingle with others. Sometimes I just go to the dungeon to feed off of the energy and maybe hunt.

Now….SM and Lovers is not the same for me. So, I am careful to keep clear what I am doing and why. When a person wants to be alone with me (never mind what they think or say is the reason), it is not something I strive to accommodate. Although since I have been in the desert I have played privately more.

When I first moved to Bisbee, AZ there was a public dungeon, it, unfortunately no longer exists. There is a group in Tucson www.desertdominion.org and a group in Phoenix http://www.arizonapowerexchange.org/ and if you search you will probably find a group in your area. You may have to drive a little, but it is well worth it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Barrister said...

Indeed-public scenes are sooooo hot. Being a good Top involves so many things-including the great theater and staging required. It floats my boat not only to Top the bottom but also to Top the audience.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home