Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Toy Bag

You can create a substantial toybag on a budget, or go all out. Either way it is mostly important for the bottom…


Since these toys are going to be used on YOU. If they are yours you will know where they have been. Which leads me to thinking about cleaning. In San Francisco we were really lucky, there was a drycleaner that cleaned our floggers.

What should you absolutely have in there? That depends on what you enjoy doing. I have a very extensive toybag. By now I have so many playthings I have a standard bag, for when I don’t know if and with whom I am going to play.

When I am crating a scene I think about what will happen! There are some basics for the low budget bag…moving upward:

Clothes pins
Rope
Little clips
Knife
Ping pong paddle
Bamboo plant sticks
Latex gloves, dental dams, condoms
Spatula
Paint stir
Soft cloth, fuzzy
Feather
Soft flogger



Remember

Look at the clothespins make sure they have no open sharp edges…oh and you can always put them on a rope with knots on each end. Usually about 3 ½ feet to 4 works well.

Go to the office supply store, hardware store with the object of your affection in mind!
After you have gone to your first real party, you will have many more ideas for your toybag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home