Thursday, January 27, 2005

LOVE

Can a Top fall in love? If so can they fall for a bottom, another top, a switch? Or maybe even a nilla person?

Yes of course. It is easy to fall in love. When you fall in love….what is you are falling in love with?

That is an important question to ask yourself.

It is the job of the bottom to be in love with her DOM. To adore and worship. This is best done from the heart space. Being able to do things from the heart space is a skill. To “make love” without being in love!

The DOM practices this every time their flogger, hand, etc falls onto a bottom’s skin. I call it compassion. There is something I call “the touch”. Knowing how to access that special place inside myself (heart) and letting it flow through me into my hands and then to the instrument I am wielding.
This is not an accidental thing. It is the A and O of fun, for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home