Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Worthy Allies

Worthy Allies

On a whim, I sent a note to a Fem/Top …she was surprised and cautious. All my life, I have found myself on the edge of the edge.

First of all….I have never forgotten ….”Every Daddi needs a Daddi”.

By now, of course, my experience is vast. Energy and Power are a total turn-on. When the energy is “Right” then …

What I am saying is: If it is not fun why do it???

Letting myself get entrenched in other people’s concepts of what I am supposed to be stopped when I came out of the closet. When I sat up and realized I did not need to let my life be dictated by ANYONE but me!

That was probably the momentous time in my life. I will begin posting about my spiritual awakenings as I have time, it will show up under the appropriate heading.

When I was in San Francisco, I know I know…every leatherdykes dream/wish. I enjoyed the freedom of being “myself” in every way.

My most favorite times are when 5 tops have their way with 1 or 2 bottoms. And, guess what….it is not all about the bottoms. I totally enjoy the exchange of energy with the other DOMS. Many times using the bottom to bond over.

For example…imagine a scene…you and I have just totally worked the body of a hot boi, her knees are beginning to buckle…it is time to take her down if we want to pull anything else out of her…

We bring hym down, push hym to hys knees…hy is ready…I pull him toward me…caress his face as I lean back…looking directly into your eyes I slowly unzip….Looking deep into you, entering you with my being….the boi’s butt is in the air…ready for you. You position behind hym and begin to play with hys ass. As, you concentrate on your handy-work you hear a barely audible moan….You look up and see my eyes slightly glazed and…..

Or….we have been friends for a while. Hung out in the same places at the same times, when we notice a gorgeous fem…who is soliciting both of us…we allow her to “work” us by doing the “little things” that public play will allow. We all setup a negotiation date, and then meet at the dungeon. We begin to circle the bottom. She is lovely in her submission. She is absolutely turned on. We (you and I) have done a an exemplary job of preparing her…getting to her…finding what works… By the time we were ready to meet…we were all quite aroused.
This is just the physical manifestation of that energetic interaction, and yes…the bottom is the mechanism through which we create. She feels us, and is grateful to be our tool. We raise the energy and ….as we move around her…touching her prodding her….feel each other….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home