Friday, January 28, 2005

S/m is it sex?

What is it…how do we create it? What does it take to pull up the heat? Well it can start out in several ways

If we meet at a Play Party, then we all know why we are there. It is easy. One of us asks: “So what are you looking for tonight” and the negotiations begin. I believe who is looking etc, comes across.

I do think there is a difference between lovers and S/m relationships and scenes. Probably people start off in a sexual context, but eventually it becomes a separate turn on. S/m is sexual, but sex is used as a domination tool.

Doing S/m in private is almost boring to me. I am an exhibitionist. I find S/m for itself a complete turn on. My mind goes “there” a lot. I walk down the street and think about what I could do on that corner.

And most likely I have done it on a corner like that one, with a person who favors YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home